Can everyone please take a moment to answer this survey. Thanks.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “I Have Confidence in Me.” Confidence is a trait that we all need in our lives, if you want to achieve anything in life you need to BELIEVE that you have the ability to attain it. I know that its actually easier said than done but that doesn’t […]
Yay! I’ve been nominated by Random reads go check out her blog. The Liebster Award is an exclusive award for bloggers with 200 or less followers. Its a way to shed some light on less know blogs and give them a moment to shine.
So here are the rules:
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m eighteen
- I live in Saudi Arabia
- Purple is my favourite colour, I adore it.
- I like to play sports but dislike watching it (well only International Games)
- I love my family, they’re always my number one
- I know 3 different languages
- I love animals, especially kittens…so adorable!
- I’m a health geek
- I like to have fun and I also like being around enthusiastic people, always brightens my day:)
- I only drink coffee with milk
- I’m about to go eat some breakfast right now… (so enjoy the rest)
I’ve been given 11 questions to answer:
1. What food can you not live without?
Anything that has meat on it yummy
2. Where is your dream vacation?
The city of New York, yes! I would love to go on adventures in that city
3. What was one of your favorite childhood books?
Beauty & The Beast. Couldn’t get enough of it ❤
4. What is your favorite brand of candy?
None. I’m more of a chocolate person 😉
5. What is the most valuable(s) thing you own?
Does my phone count?
6. Do you have any favorite board games?
Yes I do.
7. If so, What?
8. What is your favorite app on your phone/iPad?
9. What at is your dream car?
A mini cooper. We were so meant to be ❤ ❤
10. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
A lot of things, but mainly to inspire people and perhaps make a difference in someones life/ the world smh.
11. Where is your favorite place in your house?
The living room.
Hope you enjoyed it.
So I’m nominating whoever is reading this and likes this post. Feel free to participate, and answer the questions below.
- Whats your favourite place in the world?
- Why did you decide to blog?
- Whats your favourite food?
- If you only had one day to live, how would you spend it?
- And with who?
- Whats your favourite car?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- Summer or Winter, why?
- Whats the funniest moment you’ve ever been in?
- I like seafood, do you?
- Whats the one thing that de-stresses you?
Blogging has now become one of my favorite hobbies. I wake up everyday with so much passion to blog!, it gives me energy to know that What I’m going to write is going to be read by other people like me out there. It gives me purpose and strength to take out challenges in life.
Before blogging, waking up every morning was just another reminder of how depressed I was, I had little to no enthusiasm in anything I did, even playing sports(which is something I enjoyed very much)became a burden. I had lost hope in ever getting my life back to normal again, to be able to taste joy again… It was really gloomy!. Occasionally I used to write posts in a different blog, but I’d never publish it, I just wrote and wrote and wrote until one day I decided to take blogging more seriously. And I’ve got to say that is the best decision I’ve made so far.
Writing liberates me, ever since I’ve started this habit I feel that I can’t seem to stop. The darkness and shallowness I had lived in suddenly became bright & shiny, I was in utopia.
Have you always wanted to become a doctor, an artist, a surfer or a standup comedian or anything at all, but haven’t had the courage to pursue that beautiful dream you have whenever you close your eyes? Well wait no more you need to wake up and start living those dreams. Get up everyday with a mindset of following those beautiful dreams.
You are the boss of you. It is only your actions for yourself that can bring you true happiness so strive every day even if it’s just 10 minutes, to start building the road to bliss. Besides if we don’t take challenges in our lives we won’t find life exciting, it would become very boring and dull.
So my fellow Homo sapiens, please, please, please, do yourself & humanity a favor by just being you.
Let me know if you enjoyed it, would you like a part 2?
Here’s my story. My name is Yankai, I’m 18 years old & a student. My hobbies are anything really from painting to just making people laugh and I always try to challenge myself with something new.
I honestly am not quite sure what my blog is going to about yet. I just want it to be simple and easy to understand. I want to reach out to the world and spread my ideas and messages. This might be a personal blog but we’ll see what comes in.
I decided to start a blog because this is the best way I can get the world to listen to my ideas, and thoughts and perhaps other people around the globe can also relate to my opinions.
Thanks for reading please comment below if you loved my writing.